Monday, July 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday! 7/16/13 (A bit early

In lieu of a teaser this week. I give you the release date. The official blurb of and why is this early? Because the link to pre-order is up early!!!
Abel (5th Street #4)

Now available for 
pre-order on Amazon!
On iBooks in the iBookstore 
And on B&N! 

Coming August 13th 2013!


Read the official blurb here! 

  
Coming off the worst divorce in the history of marriages, Nellie Gamboa’s looking to let loose and make up for years of neglect. When months of building sexual tension between her and the young hot boxing stud, Abel Ayala, finally peak, she makes him an offer no man would refuse. 


No promises. No demands. Just pure unrestrained passion.


Abel’s training for the biggest fight of his career. He has no time for a social life, much less a relationship. So this arrangement couldn't be more perfect. A beautiful woman asking him to help alleviate her neglected desires—no strings attached. What more can he ask for?



As the lines between lust and something much deeper, begin to blur, Abel finds himself in an even bigger fight.

The fight to regain control of his now demanding heart.


If you haven't already
 READ THE FULL PROLOGUE HERE!


Note: It will be available for pre-order on iBooks very soon and I will announce. Unfortunately B&N and Kobo does not offer pre-order as of yet. But I will be uploading to all the usual online bookstores I always do that day as well.       

7 comments:

  1. Yesss!!! So much exiteding things are happening to me.in august n this is one of them lol cant wait for that month first im going to a justin timberlake concert wit all my bestfriends lol n then im going to a wedding in Chicago then it my cuzzin/ bestfriends birthday n this book is coming.out!!!!!!! Yay lol ps mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!! :) Going to pre order now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is mary ely i love reading your books my all time favorite was forever mine and romero i never read the 5th street yet but im already purchased noah and cant wait to get in the series by the way im going to be commenting alot lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY :D I have been waiting for this book. Elizabeth, you mentioned about putting all the Abel teasers together somewhere. Have you done this and I have managed to miss the post? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited! Going to pre-order now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi elizabeth its mary so did you ever go back and see check how many kids the couples have in the mb series and r u making felix a book from 5th street and i have 1 last quotions is brandon going to be with someone new or have we already met this person ????!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for always writeing back to me

    ReplyDelete